senior full stack .net developer for a leader in the tool production space
You are curious, persistent, logical, and clever – a true techie at heart. You enjoy living by the code of your craft and developing elegant solutions for complex problems. If this sounds like you, this could be the perfect opportunity to join EPAM as a remote Full Stack .NET Developer. Scroll down to learn more about the position’s responsibilities and requirements.
Our customer is a leader in the tool production space. As a Full Stack .NET Developer, you will have the opportunity to implement a new system for full manufacturing (production of metal products using CNC machines) lifecycle management and release the first pilot. You’ll integrate with third-party machining solutions and work on new projects of non-trivial domain.
- Develop the new, scalable enterprise-level software product
- Craft well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Write unit tests
- Work on integrations with third party systems
- 3+ years of experience with React, .NET and SQL
- Expertise in microservices architecture, .NET core 2.1, GraphQL, PostgreSQL
- Strong communication skills
- Team player attitude
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Insurance Coverage
- Paid Leaves – including maternity, bereavement, paternity, and special COVID-19 leaves.
- Financial assistance for medical crisis
- Retiral Benefits – VPF and NPS
- Customized Mindfulness and Wellness programs
- EPAM Hobby Clubs
- Hybrid Work Model
- Soft loans to set up workspace at home
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities with ‘EPAM without Borders’ program
- Certification trainings for technical and soft skills
- Access to unlimited LinkedIn Learning platform
- Access to internal learning programs set up by world class trainers
- Community networking and idea creation platforms
- Mentorship programs
- Self-driven career progression tool
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.