Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Functional Tester to join our global team.
The customer is one of the world's leading communications services companies. It was established in 1980. It is the largest mobile network operator in the UK, with more than 30 million customers and the largest operator of 4G services in Europe.
- Requirements analysis and clarification
- Functional testing of web/backend applications
- New-feature testing, GUI, back-end, regression
- Test planning, test documentation creation
- Develop and maintain test cases and test checklists
- Execute test cases and report test results
- Test automation scenarios creation, analysis and verification
- Communicate with 3rd party vendors
- Test Design
- Release support
- 3+ years of experience in Functional Testing
- Ability to analyze functional requirements and creating test documents based on them
- Skills in providing estimation for the testing area
- Basic experience in web services testing (REST understanding, postman/fiddler will be a plus)
- Linux commands
- Hybris/ AEM CMS
- Experience in working with a distributed team
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.