senior functional tester for a financial company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Functional Tester to join the global team.
The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
- Develop suite of performance tests and undertake analysis of results
- Ensure that functional, performance, network, bandwidth and destructive testing is performed and analyze results
- Make and implement recommendations for application improvements on both the application side, and the test automation/framework side
- Provide feedback on the schedule, quality, and stability of any/all releases
- Develop, review, and execute test plans
- Develop and maintain the Testing Strategy for the Testing Automation Program and also to move the DSP Product from on-premise to cloud
- Reviews code created by other team members
- 3+ years of Functional Testing experience
- Experience with regression testing
- Previous system testing, test strategy, and test planning experience
- Knowledge of SQL
- Familiarity with Automation Testing
- Experience with Unix /Linux shell scripting is a big plus
- Demonstrated experience with Continuous Integration such as Jenkins tools
- Experience with financial market data
- Experience in Cloud
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.