go to search
senior functional tester for commercial banking
Regression testingLeadership Engagement, UAT organization and support, Test Cases Development
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Functional Tester For Commercial Banking
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Functional Tester to join our team.
- Ensure that overall and individual QA Strategies for programme are appropriate for the level of change based on risk and complexity
- Lead, develop and manage QA Leads/Managers whilst developing a positive working environment where staff are actively engaged, appropriately challenged and fully supported.
- Ensure new staff are trained in Standards as part of On-boarding
- Track, monitor and manage all QA Risks & Issues for the programmes
- Directly accountable for all QA Activities within the programme
- Main escalation point for QA leads/managers for issues which cannot be resolved within project/scrum teams, providing coaching and motivation for staff to ensure they are equipped with the skills needed to fulfil their job role and achieve business goals.
- Accountable for all phases of testing – SIT, UAT, Performance, Non-Functional, Automation covering;
- 3+ years of experience with Functional Testing
- Experience with delivering business-critical programs in a dynamic environment
- Experience with introducing new concepts or strategies that significantly improve or revise the way business is done through to implementation
- Experience with reporting to senior management
- Ability to influence decision making and direction takes time to establish underlying needs of the client beyond those initially expressed
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.