go to search
Senior Functional Tester For Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Functional Tester to join our team.
- Perform thorough testing of UI/BE part of applications
- Communicate clearly and frequently with all team members, stakeholders, and product owners impacted by test and troubleshooting results
- Actively participate in daily standups and sprint planning, with an emphasis on optimizing testing cycles/resources with development teams to deliver shippable features
- Creating bug reports and quality status reports
- Provide regular, detailed status report on project progress, including test cases executed, bugs discovered, and bugs fixed
- Create test cases (automation experience is a plus) and use tracking tools to file, monitor, and resolve issues
- Work closely with developers to understand the overall technical architecture and how each feature is implemented
- Provide task estimations
- 3+ years of experience with Functional Testing
- Experience with dynamic Agile based testing environment
- Experience with applying test design techniques
- Experience with Jira or similar bug tracker and test management systems
- Knowledge of quality tools used in the industry
- A self-starter, fast learner, attentive to details, and multi-task
- Ability to work remotely, without close supervision
- Ability to multitask and adjust priorities in a busy and changing work environment
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.