senior functional tester for software company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Functional Tester to join our team.
The company empowers more than 27,000 growing organizations to thrive by taking the work out of document workflow.
- Collaborate closely with the team and Product Owner to define and analyze requirements before the feature development
- Define testing strategy and approaches for new features, create and maintain checklists and test cases for manual and automated testing
- Run functional and exploratory testing - frontend / backend / API, analyze results
- Identify bugs and write comprehensive bug reports
- Participate in the release process
- Coordinate your work with cross-functional team and QA Department: quality architecture, test cases design and TA pyramid decomposition, release process
- More than 3+ years of QA experience (web/backend)
- UI/We/WebServices and backend/API testing experience
- Experience in functional testing (including blackbox, UI, acceptance testing), exploratory testing, writing testing documentation
- Good understanding of the development cycle from requirements analysis and deployment to application monitoring, knowledge of test automation pyramid decomposition
- Independence, responsibility, learning and proactivity, teamwork
- Gitlab/Github/Bitbucket knowledge
- Jenkins or similar knowledge
- Centry/Kibana/Grafana knowledge
nice to have
- Some experience in test automation and knowledge of programming languages
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.