go to search
senior functional testing engineer for a healthcare company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Functional Testing Engineer for a Healthcare Company
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Functional Testing Engineer with 2.5+ years of QA experience, and knowledge of Salesforce testing to join our team.
The customer is an American healthcare company whose goal is to use data analysis and preventive care to improve health insurance for seniors and give customers who use private versions of Medicare a less expensive option.
The main pool of tasks is associated with Salesforce Factory testing.
- Requirement analysis (Jira user stories) and questions clarification from BA
- TCs creation and execution in TestRail
- Bug reporting in Jira
- Participating in daily meetings (in English)
- Participating in Planning poker sessions
- 2.5+ years' experience in QA
- Good knowledge of functional testing
- Experience in requirements analysis, TCs creation, bug reporting
- Communicative person who can work mostly independently
nice to have
- Salesforce testing experience is a plus
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Stable income
- Meal and home office compensation
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
- Language courses
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.