senior functional testing engineer for a pharmacy company
We are currently looking for a Senior Functional Testing Engineer with 3+ years of functional testing experience, understanding of testing types and their applicability and knowledge of test design fundamentals to join our team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
- Develop functional testing plans and perform end-to-end phases of test execution
- Document functional, regression, and acceptance testing procedures
- Register and localize defects
- Write test cases
- Testing requirements
- 3+ years of functional testing experience
- Understanding of testing types and their applicability
- Knowledge of test design fundamentals (equivalence partitioning, boundary values, etc.)
- Ability to clarify requirements represented in different styles (structured and formalized as well as non-structured) and to design test cases based on these requirements
- Understanding of defect life cycle, proper defect description, test evidence
- Ability to investigate incidents to provide maximum useful information about them (troubleshooting)
- Experience with web services (HTTP verbs for RESTful services and their semantics, XML/JSON, WSDL)
- English level - B1+
- Experience with CRM/ERP systems
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.