senior functional testing engineer for a software company
We are currently looking for a Senior Functional Testing Engineer with 3+ years of experience in QA, basic SQL knowledge and API (without UI) and Web testing in the background to join our team.
The customer is a global technology company with its corporate headquarters in Schaffhausen, Switzerland and international headquarters in Singapore.
- Developing functional testing plans and performing end-to-end phases of test execution
- Documenting functional, regression, and acceptance testing procedures
- Refining full functional test plans and developing Quality Assurance test plans
- Tracking defects found at software release phase and develop test data to be used in software development life cycle
- Estimating workload requirements and developing standard test strategy plans
- 3+ years of experience in QA
- Having experience in defining scope of testing, test plan, writing test cases, reporting bugs in Jira
- Understand what is required from QA on each stage of product lifecycle
- API (without UI) and Web testing in background
- Basic SQL knowledge
- Ability to deploy VM (Hyper-V, ESXi, Virtuozzo), install OS (Linux or Windows), configure NIC, basic troubleshooting (file edit, chmod, restart service, running processes), install Acronis or 3d party software following instructions
- Intermediate level of English (both verbal and written)
- Basic Python (3.x) knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.