go to search
senior functional testing engineer for an animal health company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Functional Testing Engineer for an Animal Health Company
We're looking for a remote Senior Functional Testing Engineer with 3+ years of QA experience to join our team.
The customer is the world's largest producer of medicine and vaccinations for pets and livestock. Building on 60 years of experience, it delivers quality medicines and vaccines, complemented by diagnostic products, genetic tests, biodevices, and a range of services.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of an operational system for the commercial genetics customer which provided services for cattle and sheep farmers.
- Requirements analysis
- Understanding and using test theory
- Understanding and practical work with bugs (workflow, detailed description, comments)
- Test cases creation based on requirements (very important for project)
- 3+ years of QA experience
- Knowledge of test theory
- Knowledge of testing design techniques
- Experience with Jira, Confluence
- Knowledge of REST clients (Postman, Swagger)
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience in backend testing will be an advantage
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.