senior gcp engineer
We are seeking a skilled and experienced Senior GCP Engineer to support different activities as part of Client's team, a Cloud transformation project with GCP in the Financial Services industry. The ideal candidate should have decent knowledge and experience with the required skills set, along with good verbal and written communication skills.
- Develop and maintain infrastructure using IaC approach on GCP
- Create CI/CD pipelines and automation with cloud-specific deployment models using GitHub Actions
- Analyze and improve existing systems, services, and infrastructure
- Develop and integrate new functionality in close collaboration with the development team from Client side
- Follow standards, best practices and guides, and communicate with the customer on a daily basis
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Google Cloud Platform and other relevant areas
- Strong knowledge in Cloud Eng GCP Networking
- Decent knowledge in GCP Hybrid and Multi-cloud
- Strong experience in CI/CD, GitHub, Google Kubernetes Engine, Identity and Access Management, Istio, and Terraform
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Cloud Security Concepts, Confluence, DNS, Firewalls, JFrog Artifactory, Jira, and VPC SC, IAM conditions, etc.