go to search
senior go language developer for a cyber security company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Go Language Developer for a Cyber Security Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Go Language Developer to join our team.
The customer provides a platform for monitoring and diagnosing for SaaS.
- Developing and delivering new product
- Analyzing requirements, designing and developing code, unit test code and test tools
- Designing and developing low latency/high throughput server infrastructure components to handle large volume of transactions
- Playing a pivotal role in building high-performing, large scale distributed software systems and applications
- Presenting and defending architectural, design, and technical choices to internal teams during design and code reviews
- Collaborating, communicating and reaching across Dev, QA, Ops and other cross-functional teams
- 3+ years of Go Language development experience
- Strong GoLang programming skills
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, relational database design, and querying concepts
- Excellent understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures, algorithms, and software design
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of these operating systems: Linux, macOS, Windows
- Working knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
- Experience in conducting code reviews
- Experience in developing and integrating with REST Services
- Experience with GitHub and CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- Experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQLite etc.
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Understanding of NoSQL database constructs
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.