senior go language developer for a video game company
We’re looking for a Remote Senior Go Language Developer with 3+ years of Python development experience and AWS / GCP proficiency to join our team.
Our client is a global leader in developing cutting-edge gaming and cross-platform game engine technology. The company designs and produces high-end action games for consoles, personal computers, and mobile devices. As a part of their business, the company also develops its own backed platform. This platform allows developers to launch, operate, and scale great games, plus many additional services developed for the worldwide gaming community.
We are looking for a motivated person, who will be able to write excellent quality source code with an ownership attitude and help to implement a solution for managing the customer platform, its components and services.
- Designing, implementing and refactoring adapters, workers and backend services for UI application
- Implementing new requirements
- Investigating and troubleshooting issues
- Releasing and supporting activities
- Communicating with the customer
- Collaborating with other team members (FE and BE developers, BA)
- Being involved in a code review process
- 3+ years of Go Language experience
- Experience with NoSQL DB e.g., DynamoDB
- Experience with Kafka
- Experience with Cloud/AWS (LB, ASG, AZ, EC2)
- English level: B1+
- Experience with TeamCity, Git, Ansible, Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, New Relic is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.