senior go language developer for an oil and energy company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Developer with experience with strong experience with Go language and familiar with Google Cloud to join our team.
The customer is a technology company that partners with customers to access energy. Their people, representing over 160 nationalities, are providing leading digital solutions and deploying innovative technologies to enable performance and sustainability for the global energy industry.
- Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
- Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
- Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
- Experience with Azure DevOps & GIT
- Familiar with Google Cloud
- Strong experience with Go language
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Strong understanding of multi-threading and distributed applications
- Knowledge of containerization technologies - Docker, Kubernetes
- Solid knowledge of Restful architecture and use cases
- Experienced in application profiling and bottleneck analysis
- Basic knowledge of NoSQL database
- Understand continuous integration and continuous delivery (Azure DevOps CI/CD, Jenkins etc.)
- Experienced in modular design and library development for reuse
- Good communication skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience with Angular
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.