go to search
senior go language developer for energy company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Go Language Developer for Energy Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Go Language to join our team.
- Lead and inspire a team of Backend Engineers in the Europe & India to deliver world class services
- Work with product teams to shape the architecture, design, and implementations of new and existing systems to enhance their reliability, performance, efficiency, and scalability
- Help product teams to develop and deploy on a cloud native environment
- Ensure all key services are measured, monitored and raising alerts when needed
- Develop automation of application deployment and configuration
- Develop reliability tools and frameworks for use by all engineers and products
- Coach and train developers on best practices
- Research, develop, configure and implement tools for continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Drive efficiencies in products and processes: capacity planning, configuration management, performance tuning, monitoring, backup/restore and root cause analysis
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Grit, drive and a deep feeling of ownership.
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline. Equivalent practical experience is a reasonable substitute.
- Experience on Backend stack, building highly scalable/performant backend systems
- Strong fullstack coding and architecture ability in one/more programming languages(C#, Scala, Go, Ruby, Python, PHP, etc…)
- Experience on Kubernetes, Docker
- Experience in Azure cloud.
- Experience with deployment and support of Azure services
- Understanding of Microservice based Architecture
- Ability to implement infrastructure as code
- An understanding of application security and information security controls
- A good understanding of large-scale distributed systems in practice, including multi-tier architectures, application security, monitoring and storage systems.
- Monitoring and logging platforms
- Excellent technical leadership ability
- Experience in building strong technical teams
- Communicate and lead technical solutions with Architecture, Infrastructure, DevOps and Security specialists
- Experience leading a team or have vast project leadership experience
- Problem Solver
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.