go to search
senior go language software engineer for a video game company
Senior Go Language Software Engineer for a Video Game Company
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Assist in the design, creation, testing, documentation, deployment and maintenance of new automation, capabilities and Security services for the InfoSec team
- Experience working with and setting up services on AWS infrastructure
- Understand and be able to apply concepts such as algorithms, data structures, OOO design, databases
- Ability to work with a team, building complex solutions is a plus
- Knowing how to work with CI/CD systems also a plus
- Knowledge of Docker and Terraform is also a plus
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.