senior go language software engineer for a video game company
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing commercially available game engine which also powers their internally developed video games.
- Assist in the design, creation, testing, documentation, deployment and maintenance of new automation, capabilities and Security services for the InfoSec team
- Experience working with and setting up services on AWS infrastructure
- Understand and be able to apply concepts such as algorithms, data structures, OOO design, databases
- Ability to work with a team, building complex solutions is a plus
- Knowing how to work with CI/CD systems also a plus
- Knowledge of Docker and Terraform is also a plus
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.