go to search
senior golang developer for software company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Golang Developer for Software Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Golang Developer to join our team.
Our customer is an Australian software company that develops products for software developers, project managers, and other software development teams.
- Work in a team of talented engineers to design and implement the most innovative, scalable, and performant systems that are responsible for managing permissions and authorization decisions
- Frequently interact with other Identity teams, Product Managers, and Architects to build and maintain the platform encompassing backend development, monitoring, scaling, and optimizing to make the management simple and performant at scale
- Managing existing production services which include handling of customer escalations, customer onboarding, tech debt, observability
- Managing the reliability and performance of services
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience with GoLang
- Experience with NoSQL databases; Cassandra or Dynamo or a similar NoSQL database
- Experience working with AWS technologies like SQS, SNS, S3, etc.
- Experience building micro-services
- Experience with debugging existing code base & services
- Ability to understand/work on event-driven architecture
- Experience in building distributed systems
- Tools - Splunk or similar data monitoring tool, CI/CD, Datadog, SignalFx or Grafana
- Understanding of SLOs/SLAs
- SRE related experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals