senior hil tester in automotive
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior HIL Tester in Automotive to join our team of world-class engineers.
We are building a greenfield solution for the automotive industry which is related to firmware and software development for automotive devices. For this reason, we need a forward-thinking and ready-to-learn person to ensure the first-class quality of the process.
As a Hardware-In-the-Loop Testing Engineer, you will be responsible for testing embedded control systems and microcontrollers. In addition, you will get a real production experience in Hardware-In-the-Loop (HIL) testing and the pleasure of close collaboration with the customer’s team.
Joining us, you will have a chance not only to plunge into the automotive industry and take your Python skills to the next level but also to level up your English due to daily communication with the customer.
Our client is a leading industrial corporation providing top-notch solutions in the automotive, materials, and capital goods domains. The company operates in more than 80 countries and puts emphasis on environment-friendly manufacturing and energy efficiency.
- Design test cases
- Ensure automated tests execution
- Develop and maintain tests code
- Communicate with the customer on a daily basis
- Ensure tests results analysis and reporting
- Follow strictly the customer-defined scope, guidelines, and deadline
- 3+ years of experience in C Programming and Automated Testing in Python
- Ability to learn new domain from scratch (automotive)
- Ability to learn quickly and independently
- Knowledge of Python and C language
- Test automation experience
- Hardware-related experience (environment installation, understanding of tuning and firmware dependencies)
- Solid troubleshooting skills
- Technical background, Bachelor's Degree in engineering
- Good communication and analytical skills
- Good team player
- B2+ English level
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.