senior ios developer for the leading sportswear company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior iOS Developer.
Our customer is a world-leading Sportswear Company that is looking for talented developers to join a team of professionals to evolve and support their site and sales system.
Senior iOS developer is intended to be a part of Agile team without development lead or any supervising manager. The team is widespread (Spain, Germany, Bulgaria, Ukraine) and consists of customer’s employees, EPAM employees and third-party suppliers. Candidate must speak English fluently because of plenty of online calls in the team. Team works in parallel on several in-house products to be used in retail stores worldwide. Most products are built with Swift 3 and share codebase using CocoaPods. Team uses Git flow with pull requests.
We are building a Spring Boot application with a small Oracle database, which connects to 2 subsystems (read only).
- Work closely with the Product and Engineering teams to define acceptance criteria and build detailed test plans
- Take an active role in increasing the percentage of automated test cases
- Execute hands-on functional testing on the iOS and Android mobile SDK
- Collaborate with development teams to understand how development changes affect ongoing automation efforts
- Work as part of a team in an Agile environment
- iOS Swift - Advanced
- iOS Objective-C - novice
- CocoaPods - intermediate (advanced preferred)
- REST - novice (intermediate preferred)
- Auto Layout
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2