senior ios swift developer for an online news company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior iOS Swift Developer with 4+ years of experience architecting and developing native applications in both Swift and Objective-C to join our team.
The customer is a global online news and information provider. The company provides clients with financial news and information products and services and comprises newswires, websites, newspapers, apps, newsletters, databases, magazines, and video.
- Work on mobile applications of various Media Brands
- Analyze problems and work well in large, distributed teams
- Work on Apple's IDFA requirements
- Integration of Consent Management and Data Management Platforms
- Development of advertising component
- 4+ years of experience architecting and developing native applications in both Swift and Objective-C
- Experience implementing third party SDKs
- A strong background in software engineering and a foundational understanding of web technologies
- Familiarity with API design for highly scalable services
- A natural curiosity and desire to understand and even contribute to the entire technology stack
- Experience with core AWS services including EC2, Lambda, DynamoDB and CloudFront
- Solid experience with CI/CD pipelines, and design patterns
- Understanding of the user-centered approach of building software
- Experience working on agile teams (Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
- Previous experience with at least one modern web platform is a huge plus
- Knowledge of advertising technologies including Google SDKs, Behavioral Targeting and Privacy regulations a huge plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.