senior it infrastructure support engineer
We are looking for a GRC (Governance, Risk Management, and Compliance) professional to work with our business partner in Global Technologies for one of the top 10 US financial insurance industries and support Tier 2 incident management, working with the RSA Archer platform.
The ideal candidate will have strong knowledge of GRC processes and workflows to best support both the Japan market and greater APAC region. This individual will need to be proactive in self-management and coordinating with overseas teams in the US, Ireland and India. Core responsibilities include customer-facing support, conducting issue intake, initial due diligence and follow-ups with the business partners.
- GRC knowledge to be able to navigate customers’ issues, connect with product teams and coordinate their resolution, or recommend the best solutions to customers from the existing knowledge base
- Experience with RSA Archer platform (preferred), or any other GRC management software
- Fluent in Japanese/English as well as solid cultural understanding
- General work experience in the information technology sector, especially in the IT Support sector
- Clear customer-oriented communication and interpersonal skills working with local and international teams
- 9-5 pm Japan time, responsible to document any issues in the ticketing system for users in Japan
- Capable to be the main point for communication and updates to both the centralized IT team as well as the global users
- Prior work experience in the financial industry
- RSA Archer or other GRC software tools management experience preferred