senior java back-end developer for a non-profit organization
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Back-End Developer to join our team.
The customer is the governing body for tennis. A non-profit organization invests 100% of its proceeds to promote and develop the growth of tennis, from the grass-roots to the professional levels.
The project covers data strategy, system architecture, CI/CD/DevOps strategy, delivery of new functionality, integration with 3-rd parties, and production bug fixes; environment optimization; performance improvements.
- Working with new implementation of infrastructure placed in AWS, using SpringBoot microservices, Lambda functions, SNS/SQS queues deployed to Kubernetes
- Integrated using REST \APIs that interact with an existing Hybris, AEM and IDP systems
- 3+ years of strong proficiency in Java and Spring (Spring Cloud can be a plus), Microservices
- Experience in AWS (S3, Lambda, SNS, SQS, \CloudWatch), GraphQL
- Knowledge of security: OAuth2, OIDC – and integration to external IDP (Cognito)
- Experience in RESTful API design
- Be aware of DevOps, clean code and other good practices
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Jenkins CI/CD scripts development experience
- AWS CloudFormation/Ansible script experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.