senior java back end software engineer for an apparel retailer
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Java Back End Software Engineer with 4+ years of software development experience, solid Java 8+ skills and Spring Boot knowledge to join our team.
The customer is an American luxury department store chain. It originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- Software development
- Epic ownership
- Architecture and design implementation
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Solid Java 8+ skills
- Spring Boot knowledge
- Experience building Spring Boot microservices
- SQL knowledge
- Knowledge of build tools (Apache Maven, Gradle or equivalent)
- Desire and interest to learn more
- Team play within development and QA teams
- English level - B2+
- Kubernetes knowledge
- AWS experience
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD
- Kafka knowledge
- Spring Boot
- Old infrastructure: Terraform, AWS ECS, SQS, Aurora MySQL, Jenkins
- New infrastructure: Kubernetes, Helm, Apache Kafka, PostgreSQL, GitLab CI/CD, New Relic, Splunk
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.