senior java big data developer for a ticket marketing platform
We are looking for a remote Senior Big Data Developer to join our team.
The goal of the platform is to manage ticket pricing according to market demand, giving the possibility to set up prices, hold them before the sale, and adjust the price according to market behavior. Giving the ability for convenient changes for different events, venues, time slots in batches or separately.
- Developing and evolving the solution responsible for the collecting and aggregation of events information (Storm, Kafka, Avrora)
- Automatically generating Ad Campaigns on AdWords, Bing, and Facebook target platforms
- Collecting and augmenting actual and historical ad performance data (AWS Lambda, Athena, Spark, Adwords/Bing API)
- Implementing scripts and configuration responsible for the deployment of solutions to the AWS platform, Terraform, Shell scripts
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience with AWS: Athena/Hive, Lambda, Datapipeline, EMR, S3
- Experience with Maven and Git
- Advanced knowledge of Java 8
- Experience with Spark
- Hands-on experience in SQL
- Knowledge of Terraform
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Linux, Shell scripting
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.