senior java developer
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our global team.
The customer is an American company distributing pharmaceuticals and providing health information technology, medical supplies, and care management tools.
- Designing and developing low-latency, scalable, high available, distributed application services and delivering high-availability and performance
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Unit and integration tests writing
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing application architecture and implementation guidance; Collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Developers, QA Analysts
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks; Investigate performance and technical issues from production
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes
- Mentor and lead team members and advocate for quality coding and optimal processes
- Solve complex problems by utilizing the right development methodologies, producing scalable, flexible, efficient and maintainable solutions using appropriate technologies
- 3+ years of experience in Java Development
- Production experience 1+ years
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good production experience in Java EE, Swing, Spring
- Good knowledge in Hibernate, JPA, SQL
- Good knowledge of JUnit/Mockito
- Experience working with service-oriented architecture (REST, SOAP) and solutions with complex business logic
- Experience working with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work directly with the Customer, representing others on the EPAM team
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work without supervision/ control after onboarding stage, manage own time effectively
- Knowledge of Apache Kafka
- Knowledge of Hibernate
- Knowledge of JUnit
- Knowledge of Kubernetes
- Knowledge of SQL
- Knowledge of Distributed Services; Postgresql; RabbitMQ; BPM/Activiti
- Knowledge of Groovy
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.