go to search
senior java developer
Senior Java Developer
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Java Developer with 4+ years of Java development experience to join our team.
The customer helps companies of all sizes and across industries get distributed applications to market faster, and stay there longer. The customer works with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts - a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack - and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
- Work with the team on new features of the customer's platform
- Improve the existing features by incorporating feedback from customer's clients
- Write code (mostly in Scala), test it thoroughly and document its features for developers and users
- Follow a collaborative approach that factors, embraces, and insists upon diverse perspectives: you will be a part of a small team where you matter and your opinion is valuable
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- Good programming skills in a functional programming language, ideally on the JVM, including, but not limited to, Scala, Haskell, Kotlin
- Experience running services in a production setting
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Experience working on services deployed to Kubernetes and similar systems and the associated requirements on logging, monitoring and metrics
- Experience in writing code in Scala
- Experience with SQL databases (we use PostgreSQL)
- Working with Docker is second nature to you
- You have worked on a product that was run by customers for mission-critical use cases
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.