senior java developer for a financial company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world's leading financial groups that offer such services as commercial banking, trust banking, securities, credit cards, consumer finance, asset management, and leasing in over 2,700 locations in more than 50 countries.
- Contributing to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Analyzing user requirements to define business objectives
- Envisioning system features and functionality
- Defining application objectives and functionality
- Ensuring application designs conform with business goals
- Developing and testing software
- Identifying and resolving any technical issues arising
- 4+ years of software development experience
- Strong knowledge of Java, Spring Boot
- Experience with Messaging Service (ideally IBM MQ)
- Knowledge of Relational DBMS
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of XML, XSLT and XSD
- Familiar with Apache Karaf
- Knowledge of Apache Camel
- Understanding of FIX protocol
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.