senior java developer for a financial services and technology company
We're looking for a remote Senior Developer with proficiency in Java development, experience with WebAPI and familiar with AWS to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community.
- Should have excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Should have strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concept
- Should have good understanding of EngX practices including DevOps culture, unit testing, refactoring & reducing technical debt
- Good understanding of agile practices & should have been working agile teams
- Can do attitude
- 3+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Strong experience with Java/J2EE
- Familiar with AWS (SNS, SQS, EC2, S3, Lambda, DynamoDB..)
- Experience with WebAPI, API Gateway, RESTful services
- Micro services knowledge
- CI/CD knowledge
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.