senior java developer for a media company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s leading broadband, communication and converged video companies, with operations in six European countries.
- Ownership of the architecture, configuration, maintenance and support of the Tyk API gateway SME platform
- Owning onboarding process for 3rd party connections and provide support assistance for onboarding
- Owning documentation process for APIs
- Additionally available to augment other the project's design/development requirements if spare capacity allows
- Develop micro-services
- Participate in planning and management of development process
- Communicate actively with the stakeholders
- Contribute to continuous delivery and integration pipeline infrastructure
- Implement technical decisions with little supervision
- Write unit and some integration tests
- 3+ years of experience working with Java8+
- Expertise in Tyk.io
- Decent problem solving skills
- Understanding of micro-service architectures, RESTful API design, Docker containers and container orchestration systems like Kubernetes or Amazon EKS
- Experience with Java DI&IoC frameworks: Dropwizard, Spring or others
- Experience with legacy system integration and phased application integration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, B2 level of English
- Kafka knowledge
- SDLC awareness, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management (GIT), Agile development, build processes, testing and operations
- Experience in Amazon Web Services
- Knowledge of Dropwizard
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.