go to search
senior java developer for a pharmaceutical company
Senior Java Developer for a Pharmaceutical Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a multinational pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical company that operates in over 100 countries and its innovative medicines are used by millions of patients worldwide.
- Implementing business logic in Java Spring Boot
- Adjusting existing customer's CI/CD process
- Changing existing customer's database according to new functionality
- Performing integration testing
- 4+ years of Java development experience
- Experience in design, coding, and implementation of complex applications
- Strong knowledge of Java and Spring Boot
- Understanding of API
- Understanding of Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) tools
- English level B2+
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.