senior java developer for a software company
Currently we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer for a software company for our team.
The customer is a worldwide supplier of healthcare solutions and services designed to optimize clinical and financial outcomes for healthcare organizations.
Project provides tremendous opportunity for learning and growth here for the right individuals considering the breadth of technologies used and the move towards a modern AWS based solution, as well as the size and importance of the customer.
- to reimagine and re-platform the customer’s legacy application suite as a SaaS based solution using modern technologies and frameworks deployed on AWS cloud;
- to design and develop microservices architecture solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in software development.
- Experience with Spring, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Cloud, and/or Spring Cloud Streams.
- Experience designing and developing microservices architecture solutions (Java/SpringBoot).
- Experience with relational databases and NoSQL databases, especially Oracle.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment, especially using Concourse CI or Jenkins.
- Experience with AWS not required but highly desired.
- Experience with OSS Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, or Pivotal Web Services is a big plus.
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of:
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.