Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer is a digital software company that enables many of the world’s leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile.
- Contributing to all stages of software development lifecycle
- Designing, implementing and maintaining Java-based applications that can be high-volume and low-latency
- Writing javadocs, responses for requirements and tasks in task tracking system.
- Communicating with colleagues and customer representatives during conference calls
- Analyzing user requirements to define business objectives
- Reading tech books, documentation, business requirements, and tasks definitions
- Confident English level (B2+)
- At least 4 years of working experience
- Strong understanding of object-oriented software development methodology
- Understanding and experience in distributed applications development
- Knowledge of development, debugging, logging tools
- Understanding application security
- Strong understanding of quality requirements and methods to meet them
- Knowing methods of performance analysis and optimization.
- Understanding legacy data conversion principles
- Strong understanding of Java Enterprise Edition
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle or SQL Server) and SQL
- Knowledge of Spring framework, JSF, JSP basics
- Hibernate experience (JPA version)
- Knowledge of SQL+HQL (Hibernate query language)
- Familiar with Liquibase scripts, XML, SOAP
- Knowledge of Maven, Git, IDEA / Eclipse
- Understanding of Tomcat / JBoss / Websphere
- Strong understanding of Policy+PF (Personal, or Commercial, or Benefits line of business)
- Knowledge of Claims+PF, DocGen, Data Conversion
- Knowledge of Billing (including Commissions mgmt and Taxes & Fees)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.