senior java developer for a software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The customer operates wholesale and retail business, manufactures electronic, electric, chemical, and petrochemical products, and offers telecommunications, financial and insurance services through its subsidiaries.
- Developing microservices or implementation of improvements and enhancements to existing REST API services
- Leading development teams to manage web applications built on WebCMS and eCommerce platforms (OpenText CMS and Magento Cloud, highly preferred)
- Developing web content management and commerce sites
- Architecting enterprise solutions, including hands-on development experience with content management systems and commerce sites
- Working with business in understanding requirements and conceptualizing, designing and delivering a technical solution
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in building, managing and delivering enterprise web applications using Node.JS/JAVA and other enterprise technologies
- 3+ years of experience in microservice REST API development and related frameworks
- 3+ years hands-on experience in API management, API security (IdP/SAML/Oauth2) with AWS API gateway/MuleSoft or similar gateway services
- Extensive experience in developing/hosting microservices on Docker/Kubernetes (EKS) platform
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure (AWS) and management
- Understanding of database concepts and working knowledge of Maria DB
- Familiarity with using GIT (Version Control), CI/CD Pipeline and other DevOps best practices
- Require to have comprehensive understanding of full development
- Strong understanding of database concepts and working knowledge of Maria DB
- Understanding Agile development methodologies.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and web analytics
- Experience building/maintaining SSO system and strong knowledge of oauth2 Architecture
- Familiar with web application performance tuning, handling concurrent transactions
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- APM tools – Datadog/App Insights
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.