senior java developer for American luxury department store chain
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Java Developer for American Luxury Department Store Chain to join our team.
The customer is an American luxury department store chain. The company originated as a shoe store and evolved into a full-line retailer with departments for clothing, footwear, handbags, jewelry, accessories, cosmetics, and fragrances.
- Understanding the marketing data pipeline, maintaining data pipelines and daily activities
- Troubleshooting and fixing data pipeline issues, following up with partner teams for troubleshooting
- Developing scripts and tools based on new marketing campaign and data pipeline requirements
- Supporting marketing technology team in various development and maintenance activities
- 3+ years of Java development experience
- Experience with Java
- Experience with AWS Services, like S3, Lambda, EC2, Glue job, Athena
- Experience in the Linux OS environment, familiarity with different Linux commands
- Extensive knowledge of Bash scripts
- Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud environment, and working on data extensions, and building automation
- Knowledge of databases from Oracle, Teradata, AWS Redshift
- English level B2+
- Experience with Hadoop, Presto
- Experience with Kafka
- Understanding of ETL, columnar vs row-based databases
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.