senior java developer for business company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
At our business company, we’re committed to a world that’s always learning and to our talented team who makes it all possible.
From bringing lectures vividly to life to turning textbooks into laptop lessons, we are always re-examining the way people learn best, whether it’s one child in our backyard or an education community across the globe.
We are bold thinkers and standout innovators who motivate each other to explore new frontiers in an environment that supports and inspires us to always be better.
By pushing the boundaries of technology — and each other to surpass these boundaries — we create seeds of learning that become the catalyst for the world’s innovations, personal and global, large and small.
- Well-organised and a self-starter, having the ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Understands the business implications of decisions, the capabilities, and limitations of technology.
- Technically strong on Core Java, Azure, Groovy, Gradle and JS.
- Hands on writing Rest based services and implement across applications.
- Strong communication and technical skills.
- Develop enhancements for Tools and integration as per customer needs
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer issues on priority basis reported for integration and Tools.
- Take part in the full software development life cycle including development, test, continuous delivery and support
- Work with operations teams to support server instances hosted on AWS/Azure
- Working in an Agile environment.
- Can debug difficult problems across complex systems.
- Should follow Coding Standards and have ability do code reviews.
- Document each aspect of a system or application as a reference for future upgrades and maintenance.
- Providing improvements to the product(s) being supported.
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with OOPS/Data structures/Core Java
- Knowledge of Groovy,Gradle
- Knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge of Linux
- Knowledge of Rest Services
- Knowledge of Sql
- Knowledge of Junit,jenkins,Git,Azure
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.