senior java developer for EPAM
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The company is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. You will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow.
The main goal is to develop an On-Boarding Automation Microservice to automate NPR creation in UPSA.
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Application Developers, QA Analysts
- Designing and developing low-latency, scalable, high available, distributed application services and deliver high-availability and performance
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensuring designs are in compliance with specifications
- Writing Unit and Integration tests
- 4+ years of software experience in Java
- Experience in Spring IoC, MVC, Data, Test, Boot, Transaction, Security
- Good Knowledge of Java basics
- Understanding of messaging based architecture
- Performance tuning experience
- Understanding of REST Web services
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Knowledge of Spring XD
- Knowledge of Spring Integration
- Experience in Distributed Services
- Knowledge of PostgreSQL
- Understanding of RabbitMQ
- Familiar with BPM/Activity