go to search
senior java developer for financial company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Java Developer For Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
- Development and maintenance of scalable REST APIs , and deployments to a Docker/Kubernetes based platform.
- Work with Engineering, QA, and Product stakeholders in order to build the right things.
- Collaborate with a team of like-minded engineers focused on building industry-leading software.
- Promoting the practices and techniques and rigor that can make us faster and with less risk through reusable components and automated algorithms.
- Lead the development and testing of system components/services, code and design reviews
- Participate in shaping the technical architecture of the product
- Mentor other engineers, support the technical culture, and help grow the team
- Generate ideas for new initiatives and technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with SQL and ORM
- Experience with the Spring ecosystem, specifically SpringBoot
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Kafka and ApacheMQ
- Experience with Linux
- Experience with public cloud infrastructure, preferably AWS
- Experience with all aspects of agile test automation
- Experience with Gradle
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.