senior java developer for healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
- Designing and developing low-latency, scalable, high available, distributed application services and delivering high availability and performance;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Unit and integration tests writing.
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product;
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing to application architecture and implementation guidance; Collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Developers, and QA Analysts;
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks; Investigate performance and technical issues from production;
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes
- Mentor and leading team members and advocate for quality coding and optimal processes
- Solve complex problems by utilizing the right development methodologies, producing scalable, flexible, efficient, and maintainable solutions using appropriate technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with Java EE, Swing, Spring
- Experience working with service-oriented architecture (REST, SOAP) and solutions with complex business logic;
- Knowledge in Hibernate, JPA, SQL
- Knowledge of JUnit/Mockito
- Experience working with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work without supervision/ control after onboarding stage, manage own time effectively
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.