go to search
senior java developer for healthcare company
Senior Java Developer For Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
- Designing and developing low-latency, scalable, high available, distributed application services and delivering high availability and performance;
- Write well-designed, testable, efficient code;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Unit and integration tests writing.
- Actively participate in the whole development process, from initial design up to launching the product;
- Work within a team of developers to complete proposed initiatives, contributing to application architecture and implementation guidance; Collaborate with Business Analysts, Application Developers, and QA Analysts;
- Identify and eliminate bottlenecks; Investigate performance and technical issues from production;
- Follow and contribute to agile development processes
- Mentor and leading team members and advocate for quality coding and optimal processes
- Solve complex problems by utilizing the right development methodologies, producing scalable, flexible, efficient, and maintainable solutions using appropriate technologies
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Experience with Java EE, Swing, Spring
- Experience working with service-oriented architecture (REST, SOAP) and solutions with complex business logic;
- Knowledge in Hibernate, JPA, SQL
- Knowledge of JUnit/Mockito
- Experience working with business stakeholders to understand business requirements and build thoughtful solutions;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work without supervision/ control after onboarding stage, manage own time effectively
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.