senior java developer for insurance company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The Client is one of the largest Property & Casualty insurer. They are now looking for high-caliber candidates as Senior Java Developer to work on solution implementation.
- Develop software deliverables of the solutions
- Understand how to utilize the modern technology to drive value-based business changes
- Able to review, test and debug software deliverables, or use the relevant automation / DevOps tools to perform such actions
- Perform product releases
- Ensure applications are secure and up to date
- 3+ years of experience using Java
- Strong experience in designing & implementing solutions with Java Sprint Boot, with the ability to explain the technical details on how to use this technology from end to end on various implementations
- Excellent communication skills in English, with the ability to understand the client's questions and answer them in a structured way and to the point
- Experience in designing and implementing APIs and Microservices
- Experience with relational/non-relational databases
- Experience on AWS, AWS SQS and/or Kafka preferred
- Self-driven & self-discipline
- AWS Simple Queue Service
- Amazon Web Services
- Apache Kafka
- Cloud Platforms
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.