senior java developer for management company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Java Developer for a management company for our team.
The customer is an American multinational workforce management and human capital management cloud, provider.
The project is a multi-tenant solution that hosts multiple business modules: Absence, Timekeeping, Scheduling, etc. This position is related to a Forecasting domain - a business module used by retail customers for building forecasts on stores' workload with goods and people.
- Full-cycle application development in Agile environment;
- Communication with the customer to clarify requirements;
- Integration with other components of the system;
- Estimation of work and reporting work done;
- Code reviews for peers;
- Preparation of technical documentation;
- Demonstration of implemented functionality during Sprint Review.
- 3+ years of relevant experience;
- Strong Java 8 skills;
- Familiar with functional programming using Java;
- Good experience with RDBMS;
- Good understanding of JPA (Hibernate);
- Experience with JAX-RS (Apache CXF);
- Basic knowledge of PostgreSQL;
- Spring Framework (Spring Core + Spring Data);
- Understanding of clean and maintainable code;
- Strong Knowledge of data structures and algorithms;
- Strong Knowledge of OOP and design patterns;
- Experience in unit and integration testing, familiar with at least one testing and mocking framework;;
- Troubleshooting (logs analysis, debugging);
- Understanding of working in agile environment;
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of:
- Apache Cassandra,
- REST Assured.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.