senior java developer for media company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Java Developer for a Media company to join our team.
The team is mostly focused on adding and enhancing the functionality of microservice and implementing integration with the main monolith app. The microservice integrates a monolith app with 5 engines (1 HighQ inner engine and 4 third-party engines). Microservice communicates with both monolithic apps and with engines via REST API. It helps to analyse documents, classify them by type, translate, autosuggest tags for texts. Moreover, there's functionality to train engines, for example, to understand a new type of document, and a lot more. Approximately 60% of tasks are back-end and 40% front-end.
- Managing a team of 6-7 people
- Communicating with customer SME's,
- Defining requirements with help of BA by daily verbal and written communication with the client in the SCRUM team,
- Implementing new features in both back-end and front-end sides
- Implementing non-functional requirements
- 3+years of Core Java (8,11) experience
- 3+ years of Spring (Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring RESTful web services) experience
- Basic knowledge of JSP
- Knowledge of JS/jQuery
- Knowledge of SQL
- Design patterns knowledge
- RESTful web services experience
- Basic knowledge of Struts 2
- Angular experience
- Hibernate experience
- Automation/Selenium experience
- Microservices experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.