senior java developer for multinational corporation
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Java Developer for Multinational Corporation.
The customer is an American multinational corporation that develops medical devices, pharmaceutical, and consumer packaged goods.
- Development and maintenance of Java microservices using Apigee and GraphQL
- New feature development
- Improving functionality
- Writing unit tests
- 3+ years of experience in Java and J2EE
- Hands-on development experience
- Solid experience with Java 8, Spring Boot, Spring, Hibernate
- Familiarity with Unit test frameworks - JUnit and Jest/Jasmine
- Strong knowledge of Microservices
- Hands-on experience with event-driven, self-healing systems, scalable messaging platforms like Kafka or RabbitMQ
- Practical skills in CI/CD: Git, Apache Maven, Gradle, Docker, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Jira
- Good command of TDD/Unit Testing, Clean Code
- Strong experience with AWS (S3, Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway etc.)
- Excellent problem solving and critical thinking
- Ability to take ownership of business problems and technical solutions
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong skills in algorithms and data structures
- Hands on with engineering excellence and continuous integration practices
- Knowledge of common design patterns and SOLID design principles
- Good knowledge and experience with security constructs – OpenID, OAuth 2.0, TLS, OWASP
- Experience with Agile and strong collaboration skills with Business and Ops
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.