go to search
senior java developer for privately owned company
Senior Java Developer for Privately Owned Company
Currently, we're looking for a remote Senior Java Developer for Privately Owned Company.
The customer is a privately-owned company, established in 2009 by a team of seasoned executives with extensive experience in data center operations,
healthcare technology, clinical application hosting, enterprise storage and HIPAA compliance management.
- Build Java Microservices that support REST APIs
- Build highly available and scalable Java Web Services.
- Contributing to all aspects of the web applications under the team’s ownership, which may include design, implementation, testing, integration, deployment, and maintenance.
- Helping other team members grow as engineers through mentoring.
- Developing new application widgets within the Radius8 ecosystem.
- Establish best practices for our products.
- Writing clear and concise developer documentation for the things you build.
- Working with designers and developers outside of our organization to build and deploy our products.
- 3+ MongoDB & ElasticSearch experience
- 3+ Years of build Java web based services
- A full understanding of commonly used CSS properties and their browser support
- Strong understanding of media queries/responsive design patterns
- Knowledge of how the web works and how to make it efficient (HTTP, caching, page rendering, etc).
- Strong software development fundamentals (data structures, algorithms, problem solving, dynamic programming).
- Able to write clean, readable, maintainable and well-tested code.
- Familiarity with browser development tools (Chrome, Safari, Edge, FF)
- Experience with RESTful Web Services
- Ability to craft simple and elegant solutions to complex problems
- Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build
- Able to clearly communicate to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with Docker/AWS/S3 is a plus
- Creative and not afraid to step outside of your comfort zone
- Excellent communication; written and spoken
- English level: B2
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Medical insurance
- Stable income
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.