senior java developer for retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer with 3+ years of Java Core development experience to join our team.
The customer is the world's largest health and beauty retail group that operates over 15,700 retail stores worldwide, running the gamut from health & beauty, luxury perfumeries & cosmetics, food, electronics, and fine wine.
As part of the innovation project, we need to decompose part of huge eCommerce monolith build with use of SAP Commerce Cloud platform (Hybris) into set of microservices based on modern technology stack. Development from scratch. This is a great opportunity to work together with strong team of architects and improve your skills.
- Be responsible for overall solution and development tasks from requirements analysis till delivery to production
- Write high-quality code (follow coding principles, refactoring, cover code with unit, integration, end to end tests, manually test functionality locally and on testing environments)
- Write documentation and update existing if changes were introduced (business requirements, technical design, KT\HowTo articles)
- Follow SDLC process (active participation in ceremonies, such refinement, planning, retrospective, stand up)
- Manage Jira properly (create sub-tasks, log time, write comments, answer to questions in comments)
- Proactively collaborate with customer representatives (developers, QAs, managers, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with Java Core
- Experience with Spring Core, REST, SQL, Git
- Knowledge of SDLC
- Experience with Jira
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience with Microservices Architecture, Spring Boot, JMS, JPA, Docker, Kubernetes, GitLabCI, Kibana, SAP Commerce Cloud (Hybris), Groovy