senior java developer for retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Engineer with 3+ years of practical Java experience to join our team.
The customer is a Belgian-Dutch grocery retail company. Its business format includes supermarkets, convenience stores, hypermarkets, online grocery, online non-food, drugstores, and liquor stores.
- Working on monolith decommission and movement of application towards target architecture
- Building of end-to-end features and new services for the customer product with a great focus on Quality and Operational capabilities (distributed tracing, monitoring, continuous delivery, etc.), and using a modern stack
- 3+ years of experience with Java (strong experience with Java 8+)
- Experience with Maven
- Relational databases understanding + SQL
- NoSQL understanding
- Experience with Spring IoC/Dependency Injection
- Experience with Spring Boot
- Experience with Spring MVC
- Experience with Spring Integration API
- Experience with REST API
- Experience in Testing (Unit + Integration)
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Cloud experience
- Experience in implementation and testing of microserices
- Understanding of test automation process, understanding of test strategy
- Experience with Gerrit (or analogs), Jenkins, Grafana (or analogs), Sonar
- Linux experience Basic commands like grep, cat, more/less, etc.
- English B2+
- Kotlin is a big plus
- Experience in CosmosDB is a plus
- Experience in performance testing of microservices via Gatling or JMeter is a plus
- Experience with Serverless
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.