go to search
senior java developer for retail company
Oracle RDBMS, Test-Driven Development, Solr, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Web Services, Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Scrum, Agile
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Java Developer for Retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Java Developer to join our team.
The company is the largest online retailer of certified diamonds, engagement rings, and fine jewelry. We embrace a culture of adaptability. Our team is nimble, innovative, and resourceful and makes an impact on both the business and each individual customer’s personal experience. We value hard work, flexibility, and curiosity and collaborate to creatively solve problems, constantly improve, and implement meaningful changes. Our team celebrates achievements and is inspired by success.
- Provide technical leadership for design and implementation of new features and next generation software systems
- Develop and deliver maintainable, scalable, stable, reliable, high-quality systems on time, and on budget.
- Perform code and test plan reviews. Take responsibility for the quality of released software.
- Learn quickly and apply new knowledge to solutions
- Mentor other developers
- 3+ years of experience in Java Development
- Strong Java development background
- Good/basic JS skills (to be able to lead the FE team members, do code review, suggest on solution and tech stack, etc.)
- Ability to design architecture, provide estimates
- Proven track record of delivering high quality features to production
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Software Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with cloud development, machine learning, test-driven development, or Solr
- Experience with Spring (MVC, Boot, and Security)
- React, Handlebars or other front-end frameworks –
- HTML5/ CSS
- Web services
- Experience with a cloud platform (e.g. GCP, AWS)
- Experience in container ecosystems such as Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps tools, such as git, Ansible, Chef, Bamboo, Jenkins, or similar
- Experience with Groovy and Spock
- Experience with Scrum or other agile development processes
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.