senior java developer (hibernate stack)
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced Senior Java Developer to join our team.
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be responsible for developing and delivering high-quality software for our investment banking project. You should have strong object-oriented software design and development skills using Java 11+, experience with SQL relational databases such as PostgreSQL and Sybase ASE, and experience building RESTful micro-services in Java, using frameworks like Dropwizard or Spring Boot. In this role, you will work as part of a multi-disciplined diverse team across global regions and produce high-quality software that conforms to engineering best practices. You will also leverage modern agile practices to develop software iteratively and have an analytical mindset, with the confidence and ability to communicate ideas clearly and concisely.
- Hands-on role in developing software and functionality to be used across the firm
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multi-disciplined, diverse team across global regions
- Motivated, self-organized, with good time & work management skills
- Produce high-quality software – tested, conformant to engineering best practices
- Leverage modern agile practices to develop software iteratively
- At least 3 years of experience as a Java developer
- Strong Object Oriented software design and development skills, using Java 11+
- Experience with SQL relational databases such as PostgreSQL and Sybase ASE
- Experience with Hibernate
- Experience building RESTful micro-services in Java, using frameworks like Dropwizard or Spring Boot
- Experience deploying software using continuous integration pipelines and tooling, such as Git and Kubernetes
- B2+ English level