senior java full stack developer
We are looking for a highly skilled remote Senior Java Full Stack Developer to join our team.
The ideal candidate should have expertise in technologies, as well as experience with Apache Kafka, Hibernate, Java 8, SQL, Spring Boot, Spring Core, Amazon Web Services, and Kubernetes.
As a Senior Java Full Stack Developer, you will be responsible for performing developer responsibilities in an agile team and following the team's SDLC process, collaborating with the Product Owner, Architect, and the team to make requirements clear and ready to implement. The position requires strong collaboration skills, a problem-solving mindset, excellent communication skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Perform developer role in an agile team and follow the team's SDLC process
- Collaborate with Product Owner, Architect and the team to make requirements clear and ready to implement
- Drive features implementation in accordance with business functional and non-functional requirements
- Take active part in code review process as a reviewer and reviewee
- Identify risks and issues and share problems with your team or report to your TL
- At least 3 years of experience as a Java Full Stack Developer
- Excellent knowledge of Java and related software development tools
- Experience with Apache Kafka, Hibernate, Java 8, and SQL
- Experience with Spring Boot, Spring Core, Amazon Web Services, and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Monitoring tools (Grafana, Prometheus, Kibana, Instana, CloudWatch)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
nice to have
- Familiarity with Legacy system updated to Java 8
- Experience with React, Redux, and TypeScript
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.