We're looking for a remote Senior Java Software Engineer with 3+ years of software development experience to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
The project is associated with Data Sourcing Process re-engineering.
- Unit Testing
- Reviewing test cases
- Bug Fixes
- Requirement analysis (working with BA)
- Improving Code Quality
- Track & follow up on infrastructure changes, comms lines
- Maintain Confluence (KB)
- Code Reviews (including comments)
- Responsibility for the quality of code he/she produces
- Keep Jira updated
- Create Jira entries for Production Issues
- Estimating (working with QA)
- Read and follow project and requirement documentation
- Create documentation describing
- Participate in Agile Scrum activities: daily standup, demo session, retrospective, planning, etc.
- Run demo for stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience in software engineering and development using Java
- Advanced knowledge of Core Java, Spring, Hibernate, Webservices, Restful services
- Experience of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Good interpersonal skills, analytical mind, get things done attitude, and passion for engineering excellence
- Good understanding of concepts in OOP, design patterns
- Experience of relational database technologies e.g., SQL Server, Oracle
- Well versed with using version control tools (Git)
- Good understanding of software development lifecycle, experience in Agile Scrum process
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changes in priorities and requirements
- Active learner who is passionate about technology and keeps up to date with technology changes
- Good communication skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Knowledge of Java tools IDE
- Knowledge of Microservices architecture
- Knowledge of BDD practices
- Good understanding of SOLID design principles
- Experience of development process and CI/CD tools e.g., Atlassian Jira, Terraform, Jenkins
- Ability to communicate with clients on a regular basis to clarify business requirements
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.