Currently, we are looking for a Remote Senior Java Software Engineer with Java expertise to join our global team.
The client is a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy, touching millions of lives every day through dispensing and distributing medicines. The company has more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy and pharmaceutical wholesaling.
The current project is associated with performing IT consulting services.
- Understanding existing application architecture and solution design
- Designing individual components and developing the components
- Working with other architects, leads, and team members in an Agile Scrum environment
- Designing and developing applications that can be hosted on Azure cloud
- Designing and developing framework and core functionality
- Identifying the gaps and coming up with working solutions
- Understanding enterprise application design framework and processes
- Leading or Mentoring junior and/or mid-level developers
- Reviewing code and establishing best practices
- Looking out for the latest technologies and matching up with use case and solving business problems efficiently
- Being able to look at the big picture
- Keeping management up to date with the progress
- Working under Agile design, developing framework
- 4+ years of Java, Spring Boot (Core and Framework), xUnit, SQL Server experience
- Experience with Microservices and Serverless Architecture with service fabric, functions and api apps, service bus, message queues
- Experience with Visual Studio, TFS, VSTS and GIT
- Expertise with Azure Active Directory, VNETs, NSGs, ASGs, OAuth and OpenID Connect, Azure traffic manager, CDN, App Gateway and load balancers
- Knowledge of CI/CD, DevSecOps, setting up and managing Build and release pipelines
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.